Administrator - Education Team
Play a key role in the delivery of efficient administration support
About our work
The Heart Foundation is New Zealand’s heart health charity. Our vision is hearts fit for life, for this generation and the next. Research, education, prevention and quality care underpin the work we do.
About the team and role
Our Education team is responsible for developing, coordinating, monitoring, evaluating and delivering a range of school and early childhood nutrition and physical activity programmes and initiatives, throughout New Zealand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised self-starter, with exceptional administration skills, to administer and support the Heart Foundation’s Education team and their work with schools and early learning services. This dynamic role will present varied opportunities, for you to fully utilise your strong Microsoft office, database and team support skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Key stakeholder support (regional)
- Database management
- Online content and resource administration
About your skills and attributes
- Strong administration and team support working experience
- Excellent communication skills (listening, written & verbal)
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills (at all levels)
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills (excellent attention to detail)
- Highly competent across the Microsoft office suite (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Experience with a Client Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Full driver’s licence (current and clean)
- Customer focussed with a “can do – will do” attitude and a genuine willingness to undertake a range of administrative tasks
Please send your CV together with a cover letter, sharing your motivation/s for applying for this opportunity to:
Human Resources Advisor
- Ellerslie based
- Permanent part-time, 30-32 hours/week
- Please note that the actual days and hours of work, are yet to be set. The final hours and days of work, will be as discussed and mutually agreed with the Manager
- Please note that we will only consider applicants possessing NZ residency/valid work visa
- Applications close on Sunday, 18 February 2018.