Education Setting - Development Lead
Lead the development and reach of healthy eating and physical activity initiatives in schools and early learning services.
About the team
The Heart Foundation is New Zealand’s heart health charity. Our vision is hearts fit for life, for this generation and the next. Research, education, prevention and quality care underpin the work we do.
The Education Setting team is responsible for developing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating a range of school and early learning services based nutrition and physical activity initiatives and activities, delivered by our Nutrition Advisors throughout New Zealand. We would love to hear from you, if you’re looking to join a team that is truly connected and passionate about positively influencing healthier learning communities.
About our ideal candidate
As the Education Setting Development Lead, you will be tasked with developing quality content, reach and growth of the Heart Foundation’s work in schools and early learning services. We will look to your proven business development, programme marketing and stakeholder management skills; to champion the Education Setting’s digital/offline programmes and resources. This is an excellent opportunity for you to utilise your facilitation and innovative skills, to enable the delivery of targeted research based initiatives ad activities.
About who you will work with
- Heart Foundation Nutrition Advisor teams
- Internal food and nutrition leads
- Stakeholders within primarily schools and early learning services
- Diverse group of national agencies
About your skills and attributes
- A tertiary qualification related to Marketing/Business development/Education/Nutrition
- Experience working within the education or health sector
- Understanding and experience in resource development and programme marketing
- Understanding of socio-economic and cultural inequalities
- Working experience in developing digital content for various channels
- A self-starter, with an eager eye for opportunities
- An understanding of children's nutrition
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and relationship building skills at all levels
- Engaging and confident public speaker
- Demonstrated experience in getting initiatives underway and delivering results
- Proven project management (lead, plan, coordinate and delivery)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (listening, written & verbal)
- Intermediate+ Microsoft Office Suite and Client Relationship Management (CRM) database skills
- Customer focussed with a “can do – will do” attitude and a genuine willingness to undertake a range of tasks
- A valid, clean full drivers licence
Please send your CV together with a cover letter, sharing your motivation/s for applying for this opportunity to:
Human Resources Advisor
- Ellerslie based
- Permanent part-time, 30-32 hours/week
- Please note that the actual days and hours of work, are yet to be set. Ideal hours and days of work, will be discussed with shortlisted applicants, during interviews.
- Please note that we will only consider applicants possessing NZ residency/valid work visa
- Applications close on 5pm, Friday 25 May 2018