ASB Auckland Marathon 2018
Join the Heart Racer team at the ASB Auckland Marathon on 28 October 2018.
By joining the Heart Racer team you’ll be running for a reason. Each step you take and every dollar raised will help the fight against heart disease.
You’ll help fund cutting-edge heart research, specialist training for cardiologists, as well as education and prevention programmes.
To register simply email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heart Racers can run in any of the Auckland Marathon distances, including the full marathon, half marathon, 12km traverse and 5km.
As a Heart Racer you will receive:
- a Heart Racer Dri-Fit running t-shirt or singlet
- extensive training guides, nutrition advice and fundraising tips
- continued support from the Heart Foundation’s fundraising team helping you to reach your fundraising goals
- spot prizes and incentives
- post-race celebration with BBQ and a well-earned massage at the Heart Foundation’s hospitality tent in Victoria Park.
If you are one of the first 30 Heart Racers that raise over $1,500, as a thank you, we will refund your entry ticket to the race – so be quick and sign up today!
Along with a free entry, Heart Racers that raise over $1,500 will also receive:
- an official charity runner medal
- a personalised race bib
- a thank you certificate.