Dunedin: Cardiac rehabilitation October sessions
Join us for free weekly cardiac rehabilitation sessions in Dunedin.
The sessions begin at 10.30am for a coffee and a chat. The education part of the sessions runs from 11am - 12 midday.
This is a weekly session and we'll cover these topics in October:
- 3 October - Atrial Fibrillation - Professor Williams talk
- 10 October - Heart disease - nurse specialist
- 17 October - Heart healthy diet - dietitian talk
- 24 October - Medicines - pharmacist talk
- 31 October - CPR and enduring power of attorney - nurse educator and social worker talks.
Was this information helpful?