Golden Bay: Information session
The Heart Foundation invite you and your family to a day of FREE presentations to learn more about living with heart failure, atrial fibrillation, and other heart healthcare advice.
You are most welcome to attend one, or all, sessions. No need to register in advance – we look forward to welcoming you on the day. Following each presentation there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
- 10am-11am: atrial fibrillation presentation
- 11.15am-12.15pm: ischaemic heart disease
- 12.15pm-12.45pm: lunch
- 12.45pm-1.45pm: sex after a heart attack
- 2.00pm-2.45pm: medications and the heart
- 3.00pm- 4.00pm: heart failure
Contact: Averil West 03 545 7112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.