Invercargill Healthy Hearts
A night out for your heart
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Service of Southland and the Heart Foundation invites you to an evening session with health professionals to discuss living with heart disease.
You are welcome to attend one, or all, sessions. Following each presentation there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
- 5:00pm: Welcome by Nicola Mason
- 5:10pm: Introduction of risk factors: Cardiac Rehabilitation nurse
- 5:35pm: Heart healthy diet, principles only
- 6:05pm: Heart medications
- 6:35pm: Active lifestyle for healthy hearts
- 7:00pm: Supper provided
RSVP: Booking is essential as limited seating available.
Contact Melinda Prekopa on 03 218 1949 ext. 4844
or email Cardiac.Nurses@southerndhb.govt.nz