Primary Health Care Symposium
The Heart Foundation, Health Promotion Agency and Primary Health Alliance are pleased to offer a FREE symposium.
Key themes / topics of 2017 symposium
- Sharing good examples of prevention activities in primary health care.
- Lifestyle behaviour change support for childhood obesity and long term conditions.
- CVD guideline update.
- Performance Improvement initiatives.
- Mental health in primary care.
- Innovation in health technology.
- Local multi-agency initiatives.
- Addressing inequities – showcasing different models of care.
Those interested in prevention activities in primary care across PHOs, DHBs, Government, NGOs, and clinical champions across General Practice, nursing, allied health, and other healthcare workers.
To bring together PHOs, DHBs, NGOs, and champions within Primary Health Care to share innovative prevention initiatives within primary care.
The format includes two plenary sessions and interactive breakout sessions with time for engaging discussion.
Cost - FREE
Please note any registered delegate who does not attend will incur a charge of $120 to ensure fairness to those colleagues who are unable to attend due to limitations on numbers.