Raising Healthy Kids workshop - How can we help our Pacific families?
Raising Healthy Kids - How can we help our Pacific families?
This is a free 2-hour workshop is for General Practitioners (GPs) and Practice Nurses (PNs) within ADHB and WDHB.
- Speakers from the Healthy Start Workforce team, the National Heart Foundation Pacific Heartbeat team and Raising Healthy Kids Dietitian (ADHB)
- Child weight management guidelines for primary care
- Introducing behaviour change conversations
- How to tailor your approach for Pacific families
- CME points and certificates of participation
- Resource pack
Light refreshments provided
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations close Monday 25 February, 2019.