ASB Auckland Marathon
Join the Heart Racer team and raise life-saving funds for the Heart Foundation at the ASB Auckland Marathon on 28 October 2018.
Run for a reason
Heart disease is New Zealand’s single biggest killer, claiming the lives of more than 6,000 Kiwis every year. But we can fight back and stop heart disease taking the people we love most, our family, friends and colleagues.
By joining the Heart Racer team you’ll be running for a reason. Each step you take and every dollar raised will help the fight against heart disease.
You’ll help fund cutting-edge heart research, specialist training for cardiologists, as well as education and prevention programmes.Join the team
Join the Heart Racer team
Are you ready to challenge yourself? We think our Heart Racers are amazing and we’d love to have you on board!
What could be more motivating than running over Auckland Harbour Bridge knowing you’re helping to save lives?
To register simply sign up here.
Heart Racers can run in any of the Auckland Marathon distances, including the full marathon, half marathon, 12km traverse and 5km.
As a Heart Racer you will receive:
- a Heart Racer Dri-Fit running t-shirt or singlet
- extensive training guides, nutrition advice and fundraising tips
- continued support from the Heart Foundation’s fundraising team helping you to reach your fundraising goals
- spot prizes and incentives
- post-race celebration with BBQ and a well-earned massage at the Heart Foundation’s hospitality tent in Victoria Park.
If you are one of the first 30 Heart Racers that raise over $1,000, as a thank you, we will refund your entry ticket to the race – so be quick and sign up today!
Along with a free entry, Heart Racers that raise over $1,000 will also receive:
- an official charity runner medal
- a personalised race bib
- a thank you certificate.
To register, simply sign up here.
Remember, every donation helps to support life-saving heart research.
Thank you very much for your help and go our Heart Racers!
I want to sign up!