ASB Auckland Marathon
Run to raise money for heart health and you could get your Auckland Marathon entry for FREE plus training advice and more.
Picture yourself standing among the 12,000 runners on the start line at last year’s Auckland Marathon. Now remove half of those runners – that’s the number of people taken by heart disease every year.
This year we need your help to reach our target of $70,000 so we can fund cutting-edge heart research and specialist training for cardiologists.
Free entry to Auckland Marathon
We have a limited number of charity runner entries to give away. Charity runners can choose what distance they would like to run or walk, all we ask in return is a pledge to raise $1,500.
Fundraising is easy because we walk with you every step of the way, with fundraising hints and tips to ensure you hit your target.
If you would like to apply for a free entry, simply fill out our easy application form, but hurry as it's first come, first served.I would like a free entry!
Fundraise for heart health
Not ready to be a charity runner but still want to help save lives? Enter the distance of your choice and join our Heart Racer team. We'll guide you through the fundraising process every step of the way. All funds that get raised will help towards our team fundraising goal.
- Enter the Auckland Marathon and choose the Heart Foundation as your charity upon sign-up.
- Create your own fundraising page on everyday hero and join our Heart Racer Team.
All racers running for heart will get:
- a great dryfit Heart Racer running t-shirt
- excellent training guides
- expert training, fundraising and nutrition advice
- constant support
- a training workshop
- fundraising incentives
- an invitation for you and two friends/family to our post-race tent with delicious food, FREE massages for you, and fun and games