We are proud to be the official charity for the Gazley Volkswagen Wellington Marathon on Sunday 5th July 2020. Together we have raised over $100,000 in the last 13 years. But we still need your support to continue our life-saving work.
This year we need your help to reach our target of $20,000. Your support will make a big difference to more than 170,000 New Zealanders living with heart disease. Funds raised will help fund cutting-edge heart research and specialist training for New Zealand cardiologists, so they can bring their new skills back into the community and save lives.
Whether you're running, walking or in a group, we'd love you to join our Heart Racer team! Enter the distance of your choice and we'll guide you through every step of the way.
It's quick and easy to join:
- Enter the Gazley Volkswagen Wellington Marathon.
- Create your own fundraising page on everydayhero.
- Share the link to your fundraising page with family and friends, so they can support you in this challenge
By being part of the Heart Racer team as a way of saying thank you for helping us fight heart disease, all racers running for heart will get:
- a dry-fit "Heart Racer" running t-shirt to wear proudly once you receive your first donation
- expert training and nutrition advice
- an online toolkit full of information, ideas and FAQs to assist you in reaching your fundraising goal
- an online fundraising page to keep everyone up to date
- the satisfaction of helping us tackle heart disease
Will you help us beat New Zealand's single biggest killer?Sign me up