Win a holiday
Be in to win these fantastic travel prizes when you buy tickets in the Heart Foundation New Zealand Lottery No. 121!
Set sail for the beautiful islands of the Pacific with P&O Cruises’ ‘Bounty Discovery’. While on-board the Pacific Aria enjoy culinary delights from 16 dining experiences, head to the Blue Room for all-day live music or take a dip in the top deck pool. Enjoy island hopping from one tropical destination to the next, with stop-overs in the exotic ports of Lifou and Noumea in New Caledonia, Vanuatu’s Port Vila and Mystery Island, and Norfolk Island before returning to Auckland.
The $6,490 prize package includes:
- return economy-class airfares for two adults from any domestic airport in New Zealand to Auckland, on an Air New Zealand seat+bag fare
- ten nights for two adults aboard the Pacific Aria Bounty Discovery Cruise, staying in an Ocean View cabin ex-Auckland return
- all meals on cruise
- cabin credit of NZ$1000 for add-ons of your choice
- return airport-to-boarding transfers in Auckland
- all airline and government surcharges, levies, taxes and port charges.
- fixed sailing date: 12 April 2020 in an Ocean View cabin (subject to availability).
Stroll along the beachfront boulevard and admire the vista of surf and sand, when you spend four-nights on Australia's Gold Coast. Take a cruise to Moreton Bay Marine Park to see the dolphins and dugongs feed, or visit Byron Bay and Crystal Castle. Plus, a stay at 'Surfers' isn't complete without a visit to a theme park, and this great prize includes a three-day holiday pass to the ever-popular Movie World, Sea World, Warner Bros and Wet'n'Wild.
$3,570 prize package includes:
- return economy-class airfares for two adults flying from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to the Gold Coast, Australia on an Air New Zealand The Works fare
- four nights’ accommodation for two adults staying at the Novotel Surfers Paradise (or similar)
- daily continental breakfast for two
- 3-day Holiday Pass for Village Roadshow theme parks (Warner Bros, Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild)
- return airport-to-hotel transfers
- all airline and government surcharges, levies and taxes.