You'll love this golden, fruity dessert because it's quick and easy, and tastes wonderful!
TIME TO MAKE 15 - 30 mins
MEAL TYPE Dessert
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Grease a 1L capacity baking dish with table spread.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar, melted table spread, eggs , milk and vanilla and mix well until combined.
- Place mixture into prepared dish and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drop the apricots halves, hollowside down, into the cake.
- Bake for a further 20 minutes, or until pudding is golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve dusted with icing sugar, and a dollop of low fat yoghurt or custard.