Audrey’s sapasui - chop suey
Audrey Tolua's healthy version of Sapasui.
TIME TO MAKE 30 - 45 mins
MEAL TYPE Dinner
- Place the vermicelli in a large bowl and just cover with hot water. Soak for 15 minutes or until it has expanded
- Heat the oil in a large pot and add the garlic, ginger and beef
- Cook until the meat is nearly done
- Add the vermicelli and up to ½ cup of the water it has been soaking in
- Lastly add all the vegetables, soy sauce and simmer for a couple of minutes
Be careful not to stir too much or the vermicelli goes mushy!
If you don’t have peanut oil, use whatever oil you have on hand.