Bruschetta with fresh basil and cherry tomato salsa
These look and taste great, a perfect idea for a summer lunch with friends.
TIME TO MAKE 30 - 45 mins
MEAL TYPE Lunch
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Slice French stick on an angle to create lengthy pieces
- Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl, and brush over bread. Season with pepper
- Grill in the oven until bread is slightly brown
- Prepare salsa: combine tomatoes, red onion and capsicum in a bowl. Add avocado and basil and fold through
- Spoon the salsa on top of the French stick, enjoy
Try other toppings can be used, such as tuna or smoked salmon.