Easy beef and broccoli stir-fry
This recipe has it all; quick, easy, delicious and healthy. A great recipe to have in the weekly rotation.
TIME TO MAKE 30 - 45 mins
MEAL TYPE Dinner
- Mix the beef with the ginger, garlic, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the onions until softened
- Add the beef and continue to cook until browned
- Add broccoli and cook until tender
- Mix together the cornflour and water then slowly add to the pan stiring constantly until the sauce thickens
- Serve with brown rice and sliced chili
For best results marinade the beef overnight. Although cooking immediately will still produce delicious results.