Fish and vegetable dumplings with ponzu sauce
These dumplings freeze well and are a great standby meal if you're in a hurry.
- In a large frying pan add all of the ingredients except the fish and saute until softened
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely
- When cool mix through minced fish
- Place teaspoons of mixture onto the middle of the dumpling wrappers and wet lightly around the edges
- Create triangles by folding three of the sides together to meet in the middle and press firmly together
- Place in a steamer and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until cooked through
- Mix all ingredients together
- Serve as a dipping sauce next to the dumplings
Prior to cooking the dumplings you can freeze them for a quick meal in the future. Lay them on a cling film lined tray to freeze. Once frozen transfer to a sealed container. Steam the dumplings from frozen for approximately 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.