An Indonesian style dish that make vegetables the centre of the meal, its fun and tasty.
- Cook potatoes in the microwave, then cut into chunks when cooled
- Lightly cook the broccoli and green beans in the microwave until just tender
- Prepare the carrots, eggs and tomatoes
- To make the peanut sauce, mix all ingredients well in a microwave-proof bowl. Microwave on high, uncovered, until smooth and thickened, about 3-4 minutes. Thin with water if necessary
- Either serve arranged on a platter with the peanut sauce in the middle for dipping, or arrange on a plate and drizzle with peanut sauce (thin the sauce further for this)
- Vegetables can be served warm or cool
Choose your own mix of vegetables, depending on what you have on hand. Prawns also make a tasty addition.
Peanut sauce can be prepared in a pot over a low heat on the stove top.