Spanish chicken pie
This Spanish chicken pie is full of bold flavours and makes an excellent quick meal.
TIME TO MAKE 30 - 45 mins
MEAL TYPE Dinner
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan
- Saute the onion until softened
- Add garlic and saute for about 10 seconds
- Add canned tomatoes and smoked paprika
- Gently cook for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from heat and add cooked chicken, roasted capsicum and olives
- Place tomato mixture in the bottom of a high sided pie dish
- Carefully spoon mashed potato over the top
- Heat oven to 200°C
- Place pie in oven and bake until the top is golden brown and crispy
This recipe has been designed to use up leftover foods so feel free to change it up and add other leftovers you have available.