Chicken and corn soup
A deliciously simple and easy soup for any occasion that will be enjoyed by all.
TIME TO MAKE 15 - 30 mins
MEAL TYPE Dinner
- In a saucepan combine cream style corn, mixed vegetables, water and chicken stock (replace with additional water if not using chicken stock)
- Bring to the boil
- Stir in chicken mince and soy sauce and return to the boil
- In a small bowl mix together the corn flour and cold water
- Stir corn flour mixture into soup gradually until thickened
- Gradually add beaten egg while stirring the soup
- Remove from heat and serve
This soup is also great without the chicken as a vegetarian option.