Welcome to the Heart Foundation, New Zealand's leading heart health charity. Our vision is hearts fit for life, for this generation and the next. At the heart of our organisation, are our people, bringing their skills and passion to positively influence the heart health of New Zealanders.
We are a workplace that offers you opportunities to build a rewarding career
The Heart Foundation offers an environment that promotes work life balance, through a variety of our part time, full time and flexible working arrangements. The wealth of expertise within our teams, allows the Heart Foundation to effectively lead, champion and support active, healthy lifestyles across all of our teams and the New Zealand community.
As a member of the Heart Foundation team, your benefits will include:
- Joining a welcoming, knowledge sharing and collaborative team environment
- Internal and external professional development opportunities
- Tertiary study assistance
- Generous annual leave provision (additional week after 2 years of service)
- Opportunities to participate in a range of fitness classes.
Our diverse team of 120 people across New Zealand, are engaged in: supporting people and their families impacted by heart disease; partnering with health professionals, to support continued quality heart health care, and delivering health promotion initiatives and activities across a wide range of community groups. Some of the positions, we recruit to join our Heart Foundation team are listed below.
- Clinical specialists
- Heart health promoters
- Stop smoking facilitators
- Project and programme managers
- Marketers and Fundraisers
- Information Systems specialists
- Business Analysts
- Administration support
- Human Resources.