This is a great variation on the traditional tabbouleh salad. Instead of using kibbled wheat, couscous has been used which is a little easier and familiar to more people here in NZ.
- Place the couscous in a bowl and cover with boiling water
- Cover the bowl with a lid or cling wrap and let it stand for 10 minutes
- Break up the soaked couscous with a fork and refrigerate until cold
- In a large bowl mix together the remaining ingredients with the cold couscous
- Serve or refrigerate until needed
This recipe is intended as a main sized portion. For a side salad we suggest halving the quantities.