This is a classic dish that deserves a revival. With sweet baby leeks commonly available this recipe is an easy one to prepare.
TIME TO MAKE 15 - 30 mins
MEAL TYPE Side
- In boiling water blanch the baby leeks until just soft through
- Remove from boiling water and submerge in iced water to refresh
- Drain leeks and cut into 1cm rounds
- Mix together the olive oil, garlic and vinegar
- Arrange leeks on serving plates and drizzle with dressing
- Sprinkle parmesan, chervil and almonds over the top and serve
The components of this dish can all be prepared in advance and refrigerated for quick serving.