Meatballs with summer ratatouille
This recipe couldn't be easier or better. You'll be going back for seconds without doubt.
TIME TO MAKE 45 - 1 hour
MEAL TYPE Dinner
Watch our guide to make the recipe
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Mix mince, tomato sauce and breadcrumbs together, season with salt and pepper
- Shape the mixture into balls and refrigerate
- Put the eggplant, onions, and garlic in a large roasting dish
- Add the oil and toss the vegetables to coat them in oil
- Roast them in the oven for 20 minutes
- Take roasting vegetables out of oven and mix the tomatoes, courgettes and vinegar
- Place meatballs on top
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 20 minutes
- Serve the meatballs and ratatouille with pita pocket (heat in oven for 2-3 minutes first)