Tuna cauliflower mac n’ cheese
Mac n' cheese has had a healthy makeover here, with plenty of delicious vegetables and tuna in the mix.
TIME TO MAKE 1 - 2 hours
MEAL TYPE Dinner
Watch our guide to make the recipe
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Boil the macaroni for 8 minutes.
- Add cauliflower to pasta and boil for a further 3 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Mix together creamed corn, milk and cheese.
- Mix the creamed corn mixture together with the peas, tuna, pasta and cauliflower.
- Place in a large roasting dish and sprinkle with second quantity of cheese.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until hot through and golden on top.