Fish and pasta salad
This delightful recipe is so easy to make and tastes great too.
TIME TO MAKE 30 - 45 mins
MEAL TYPE Dinner
How to make our fish and pasta salad recipe
- Boil pasta for ten minutes and then drain and set aside.
- Mix drained pasta with carrot, courgette, tomato, avocado, vinegar and half of the oil.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat remaining oil in a large pan.
- Lightly coat fish fillets in flour.
- Fry until golden brown in batches so the pan is not crowded.
- Serve with pasta salad.