Mussel and bok choy soup
This is an easy, filling and super tasty recipe that can be made in one pot.
TIME TO MAKE 30 - 45 mins
MEAL TYPE Dinner
A guide to making mussel and bok choy soup
- Heat oil in a large pot and cook onion until soft.
- Add curry powder and cook briefly.
- Add tomato sauce, stock cube, water, mussels and carrots.
- Cover and cook until mussels have opened.
- Take the leaves and stems off the middle part of the bok choy and slice across into thin slices. Keep the white and green parts separate.
- Add white parts of bok choy and noodles, pushing the noodles to the bottom of the pot so they are covered by the soup.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender but not soggy.
- Add green parts of bok choy.
- Cover and cook for 1 minute then remove from heat, squeeze lemon juice over and serve.