Thai fish cakes
Great appetizers or part of a salad. These Thai fish cakes are packed full of flavour and simple to make.
TIME TO MAKE 15 - 30 mins
MEAL TYPE Dinner
- Dice the fish into large chunks
- Place all ingredients except the canola oil into a food processor
- Pulse until the fish has been finely chopped but is not yet a smooth paste
- Shape fish mixture into 30g balls
- Slightly flatten
- Heat canola oil in a heavy based frying pan
- Cook the fish cakes for approximately 2 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through
For an adult main size portion double the quantities stated above.