Sugar unit plan - Level 2
The Sugar unit plan for level 2 students will help students learn about sugar and the impact it can have on your body and health.
The unit plan features 9 engaging lessons for your classes. Each lesson focuses on a different topic related to sugar.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to sugar
- Lesson 2: How are added sugars produced?
- Lesson 3: Learn how much sugar is in food and drink
- Lesson 4: Why is sugar added to food and drinks?
- Lesson 5: What happens to my body when I eat sugar?
- Lesson 6: Sugar in drinks
- Lesson 7: How does sugar affect my teeth?
- Lesson 8: How does advertising affect our sugar intake?
- Lesson 9: Practical lesson: How can we reduce the amount of added sugar we eat and drink in our community.