Salmon & avocado pasta
A little fresh salmon goes a long way in this recipe, making it an affordable way to increase your Omega-3 intake. The flavour and richness of fresh salmon, avocado and olive oil is satisfying and nutritious, and this simple recipe is ready to eat in just 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain well and drizzle with olive oil to prevent sticking. Allow to cool
- Bake salmon for 10 minutes. Remove skin and bones, and set aside
- Halve cherry tomatoes. Peel and chop avocado into similar sized chunks
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, avocados and salmon in a salad bowl
- Stir through parmesan, lemon zest and juice. Season with cracked pepper, top with chopped coriander, and serve
Use can of salmon instead of fresh
Replace the cherry tomatoes and avocado with roast capsicums and baby spinach leaves