Cultural foods - Lesson plan
Cultural foods is an extension lesson that’s part of our Food Technology Year 8 unit plan.
In our Cultural foods lesson, students learn about foods from other cultures and are given a variety of recipes to make.
This is an extension lesson for our Food Technology: Year 8 unit plan.
Download the whole lesson plan as a kit or choose from individual resources below.Download complete lesson kit (PDF)
Lesson plan resources
- Corned silverside fry-up (PDF)
- Kamo kamo (PDF)
- Sapasui – chop suey (PDF)
- Sweet and sour pork (PDF)
- Thai chicken salad (PDF)
- Thai fish cakes (PDF)
- Red lentil and vegetable curry (PDF)
- Courgette pasta carbonara (PDF)
Our skill card resources can also be used to support this lesson: