Cultural foods - Lesson plan
Cultural foods is an extension lesson that’s part of our Food Technology unit plan.
In our Cultural foods lesson, students learn about foods from other cultures and are given a variety of recipes to make.
This is an extension lesson for our Food Technology: Year 8 unit plan.
Download the whole lesson plan as a kit or choose from individual resources below.Download complete lesson kit (PDF)
Lesson plan resources
- Corned silverside fry-up (PDF)
- Kamo kamo (PDF)
- Sapasui – chop suey (PDF)
- Sweet and sour pork (PDF)
- Thai chicken salad (PDF)
- Thai fish cakes (PDF)
- Red lentil and vegetable curry (PDF)
- Courgette pasta carbonara (PDF)
Our skill card resources can also be used to support this lesson: