Win a fully furnished Jennian home
Buy tickets in the Heart Foundation Lottery No. 127 and you could be making yourself comfortable in your very own 3-bedroom, Jennian home in Cromwell.
Life will never be the same for the winner of our first-prize, Jennian home in Cromwell, Central Otago.
With sweeping vistas of golden hills, this property is nestled between Lake Dunstan and an 18-hole golf course.
The winner of this property at 8 Kohinoor Lane, Prospectors Park, Cromwell will enjoy:
- open-plan living, kitchen and dining areas, with sliding doors to an outdoor patio
- a modern kitchen with a generous walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and Fisher & Paykel appliances, including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, under-bench oven and range hood with glass splash-back
- three bedrooms, including an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe off the master bedroom
- a double garage with internal access and an automatic door
- an alarm
- a 440m² easy-care section
- a $740,000 registered valuation, including fixtures and furnishings.
Situated in the Prospectors Park subdivision, this modern home is less than an hour's drive from Wanaka and Queenstown. Friends and family will love strolling past pretty, historic buildings or visiting local mining sites to pan for gold. Whether it's exploring peaceful cycling and walking tracks, jet boating on the spectacular Kawarau River or visiting the popular motorsport park, there’s something for everyone in Cromwell.
Purchase your $15 ticket today and this Jennian home could be yours.Buy Tickets