Win a dream home
Buy tickets in the Heart Foundation Lottery No. 118 and you’ll be in to win a Jennian dream home in Taupo valued at $650,000!
Located at 15 Kara Place, Wharewaka, Taupo, this family-friendly, fully-furnished Jennian dream home includes:
- four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- open-plan living, kitchen and dining areas with stacker doors to an alfresco patio with a timber pergola
- modern kitchen with breakfast bar and Fisher & Paykel appliances, including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, under-bench oven & range hood
- a fully-lined and carpeted double garage, with internal access
- heat pump
- 700m2 section
- valued at $650,000 including fixtures and furnishings.
Taupo is a popular destination all year round, thanks to its geothermal attractions, activities on and off the lake and proximity to the Tongariro National Park. Whether you chose to use the first-prize property as a home-away-from-home or a permanent residence, it is the perfect base for enjoying the region’s many recreational activities.
This warm and inviting home features four bedrooms and light-filled, open-plan living. The dining and family areas wrap around the kitchen to create a central hub, and multiple stacker doors lead to a pergola-covered patio area.
Valued at $650,000, this fully-furnished home is in the popular Wharewaka suburb, and handy to Taupo’s many amenities and attractions as well as the airport. An underpass takes you to the lake’s edge and Lion’s Walk, where you can stroll around the foreshore into town. Boat ramps are close by, so it’s easy to pop out for a spot of trout fishing or to enjoy some water-sports on beautiful Lake Taupo. Then head home for a warm drink in this cosy new property.
Purchase your tickets for only $15 each and this stylish Jennian dream home could be all yours.Buy Tickets