Win a dream home
Buy tickets in the Heart Foundation Lottery No. 124 and a Jennian dream home on the picturesque Coromandel Peninsula could be yours.
The stylish first-prize home at 5 Tango Way, Whitianga is fully-furnished and valued at $725,000 – and all you need to be in to win is a $15 ticket.
This property features:
- open-plan living, kitchen and dining areas with sliding doors to spacious outdoor living
- three double bedrooms, including a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and deck access from the master bedroom
- a modern kitchen with a pantry, island breakfast bar and Fisher & Paykel appliances, including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, under-bench oven and integrated range hood
- a double garage with internal access and an automatic door
- a heat transfer system
- an alarm
- a spacious 802m² section.
- valued at $725,000 including fixtures and furnishings.
Located on the spectacular Coromandel Peninsula, Whitianga is a sought-after home and holiday spot. Relax at Buffalo Beach where you can swim, grab a coffee or catch the ferry to historic Whitianga Rock for spectacular views of Mercury Bay. Enjoy exploring the well-maintained bike park, scenic picnic spots and tranquil hiking tracks with friends and family.
You’ll also be an easy drive from renowned Cathedral Cove and the famed Hot Water Beach, where you can dig your own spa in the sand.
Purchase your $15 ticket today and this Jennian dream home could be yours.Buy Tickets