Win a fully furnished Jennian home
Buy tickets in the Heart Foundation Lottery No. 131 to be in with a chance to win your very own 3-bedroom, Jennian home in Marlborough.
Welcome to Blenheim, the heart of wine-growing Marlborough and one of the country’s sunniest towns. Framed by mountains with warm, settled weather, Blenheim is known for its mouth-watering cuisine, crisp Savignon Blanc and beautiful gardens.
This spacious and fully furnished Jennian home is just a stroll from family-friendly Pollard Park with spectacular flower gardens along with a playground, golf course and exercise trail.
This first-prize property features:
- three bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- two north-facing living areas
- well-equipped kitchen with a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and Fisher & Paykel appliances including a dishwasher and quad-door fridge/freezer
- open-plan living and dining space
- a double, carpeted garage
- separate laundry
- a heat pump
- an alarm
- sun-drenched patio
- a 720m² flat and fenced section.
With an ideal sunny climate, Blenheim has many activities to offer. Cycle along the peaceful Taylor River Reserve before visiting local wine cellars or enjoy an array of cafés, restaurants and artisan food stores. Discover Wither Hills Farm Park and enjoy Mount Vernon lookout that offers 360-degree views of Marlborough. A short drive away, visit charming Picton or head to sheltered Whites Bay for safe swimming or kayaking.
This Malborough lifestyle could be yours for a $15 Lottery ticket.Buy tickets