Win a fully furnished Jennian home
Buy tickets in the Heart Foundation Lottery No. 128 to be in with a chance to win your very own 3-bedroom, Jennian home in stunning Waipu.
This stylish property in Waipu is close to the township and a short drive from world-class beaches, including Waipu Cove and Langs Beach.
A popular destination in sunny Northland, the area is known for its unspoilt beaches plus its swimming, fishing and surf spots.
The winner of this property at 28 Halifax Drive, Waipu, will enjoy:
- three bedrooms, including a master with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- separate living and dining areas
- a contemporary kitchen with an island breakfast bar and Fisher & Paykel appliances, including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven and rangehood
- bi-fold doors opening to a covered, 24m² alfresco patio
- a carpeted double garage with internal access and an automatic door
- an alarm system
- a 636m² section
- an $815,000 registered valuation, including fixtures and furnishings.
Waipu is near heavenly Bream Bay, known for its world-class coastline. Spot dolphins from the shore, go bird watching at the nearby wildlife reserve or admire twinkling glowworms in Waipu Caves.
Culture lovers can explore art and craft markets or discover the area’s deep Scottish roots at the local museum or annual Highland Games. For legendary Northland fishing, cast a line out from the sand. If you're an experienced boatie you can launch the boat from Waipu Cove or join the local Boat and Fishing Club.
Purchase your $15 ticket today and this Jennian home could be yours.Buy tickets