Win a dream home
Buy tickets in the Heart Foundation Lottery No. 109 and you’ll be in to win a Jennian dream home, valued at $750,000, in Cooks Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula!
Located at 50 Longreach Drive, Cooks Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, this fully-furnished first prize Jennian dream home features:
- large, low-maintenance 809m² section
- 189m² of living space, including an internal-access double garage
- spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living rooms, with sliding stacker doors opening to outdoor living
- large covered alfresco area, adding another 20m² of living space
- four bedrooms, or three plus study
- master with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom and sliding doors to your own deck
- separate family bathroom with free-standing bath
- alarm system
- valued at $750,000 including fixtures and furnishings
Situated in the popular seaside destination of Cooks Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, this fully-furnished, Jennian dream home is spacious enough for the whole family.
Perfect for a spot of swimming or beach cricket, Cooks Beach also has beautiful places to visit. See historical sites, walking tracks with panoramic views of Mercury Bay and the famous limestone boulders at nearby Lonely Bay. Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach are just a short drive away, or you can take the ferry from nearby Flaxmill Bay to Whitianga township for the day.
For the price of a $15 ticket, it could be you enjoying this dream home in the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula.Buy Tickets