Win a dream home
Buy tickets in the Heart Foundation Lottery No. 120 and you’ll be in to win a Jennian dream home in Wanaka valued at $845,000!
Buy tickets in the Heart Foundation Lottery No. 120 and you’ll be in to win a Jennian dream home in the desirable location of Wanaka, valued at $845,000!
Located at 45 Mount Linton Avenue, Northlake, Wanaka, this beautifully-styled, fully-furnished contemporary Jennian dream home includes:
- three double bedrooms, including a master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- a modern kitchen with breakfast bar and Fisher & Paykel appliances, including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, under-bench oven & range hood
- an open-plan living/kitchen/dining area with a heat pump to keep you warm in winter and stacker doors to a covered patio for alfresco dining in summer
- a fully-lined double garage with internal access
- an alarm
- a 600m² fully-landscaped, low-maintenance section
- valued at $845,000 including fixtures and furnishings.
With stunning snow-capped mountains and a beautiful lake close-by, it’s easy to see why Wanaka properties are so sought-after. World-class ski fields and water activities are easily accessible from this contemporary, first-prize Jennian dream home in the up-and-coming suburb of Northlake. For a change of pace, simply relax in good company at local restaurants or vineyards and enjoy the breath-taking alpine vistas.
Beautifully styled and furnished to a high standard, this attractive, three-bedroom home sits on a fully-landscaped, low-maintenance section. The master suite has a generous ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. Featuring Fisher & Paykel appliances, the kitchen is central to the open-plan living area, which opens to a covered, north-facing alfresco patio. With a heat pump, double-glazing and a fully-lined, internal-access double-garage, you’ll love coming home to this warm and inviting property.
Purchase your $15 ticket today and this Jennian dream home could be yours.Buy Tickets