Win a dream home
Buy tickets in the Heart Foundation Lottery No. 114 and you’ll be in to win a Jennian dream home valued at $695,000 at Lake Hawea, Otago!
Located at 3 Francis Lane, Timsfield, Lake Hawea this stylish, fully-furnished Jennian dream home includes:
- three double bedrooms
- master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- second lounge room
- open-plan living areas with sliding doors to sheltered patio
- modern kitchen with quality Fisher & Paykel appliances
- alarm system and heat pump
- separate laundry room
- double garage with internal access
- large 822m2 site
- valued at $695,000 including fixtures and furnishings.
You and your loved ones could be holidaying in your own stunning Lake Hawea home this summer if you win the first prize in Heart Foundation Lottery No. 114 - a fully furnished, family-friendly home in this striking Otago location.
The Jennian dream home, valued at $695,000, is only a short drive from Wanaka in a part of the country renowned for its majestic mountain ranges, vivid seasonal colours and undulating landscapes. Just a stroll from the shores of Lake Hawea, the property has three generously-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, open-plan living, kitchen and dining as well as a second lounge and separate laundry room.
Purchase your tickets for only $15 each and this stylish Jennian dream home could be all yours.Buy Tickets